It's a former builders model end unit townhome with character at the corner of Rothbury & Jarrow Lane in the desirable Sheffield Manor community. Convenience combined with refinements makes this one special. Walk from your back door across the open green fields to community center with pool. What about tennis, basketball or field sports? Just walk across the street to play on the courts or the large open grassy field. Your guests will have plenty of space to park on the street right next to your new home. Oh my...the interior refinements are plentiful & beautiful. Expanded areas gives you more living space on all three levels; the lower level family room with walk out & fireplace, main level bright sun room off the kitchen and a roomy master suite with spa bath & cathedral ceilings on the upper level. Main level is semi-open with nice flow between the living & dining rooms, eat in kitchen, sun room opening to deck and windows with views. Start your day by enjoying breakfast on the deck overlooking the green fields and unwind in the evening chilling on the patio. All you see from the deck and patio are open fields and tree laced skylines. This special townhome gives buyer's confidence with a new roof, new windows, extra insulation, new front door, new lighting, new garage door opener, new baths, new flooring, kitchen with granite and all new shiny Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, including a double oven and load & go washer/dryer. In fact, the entire home has been refined in every room, even the garage. With nearby tot lot, a playground, community center, sidewalks, blacktop area for rollerblading, skate boarding and other various games, it has community amenities covered; but if you want more, lots of nearby attractions: Jiffy Lube Live, Manassas Battlefield National Park, Battlefield Heritage Park, Bristow Manor Golf Club, wineries, breweries, Lifetime Fitness, Regal Cinema, VA Gateway for shopping and restaurants. Location is great for commuters; near I66, RTS 234, 28 & 29, VRE & commuter lots too. This special townhome has a lot to offer, it's shiny, bright & refreshing, so don't delay in seeing this beauty in person to find out if it's your next home.
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,185 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Corner, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)