It is like living in your own private park! Sit on your front terrace to enjoy the tranquil vista with magnificent hardwood trees. Spend evenings relaxing by the goldfish pond listening to the trickling waterfall on the large patio with winding walkways & 3 door entries to your all brick ranch home. Impressive solid oak front door welcomes you into foyer opening to the formal living & dining room with pristine hardwood floors & large light filled windows. Main level master bedroom has hardwood floors & walk out door to the patio. Private master bath with double sink, shower, large garden tub, walk in closet with built ins. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are carpeted & convenient to the 2nd stylish full bath. Bedroom 4 is at the opposite end of the home, with hardwood floors, next to the 3rd full bath & near door opening to the patio. Kitchen, breakfast & family rooms are open with hardwood floors. Wood burning fireplace in family room with walk out door to patio, pond & waterfall. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, exhaust hood, island with 2nd sink, ample storage & pantry on hardwood floors. Bright sunny breakfast area surrounded by windows. New washer & dryer in laundry room which also doubles as mud room. Lower level is partially finished with walk out doors to side lawn, tile foyer, carpet in large recreation room with rough in for wet bar & media wired, 5th bedroom or den carpeted with built ins. Mega storage space in unfinished area with work bench, wash tub & rough in for full bath. Circular driveway so your guests can drive right up to the front door. Plenty of parking, side load double oversized garage. This lovely all brick ranch home sits at end of a cul de sac with a long driveway to the home. On the DC side of Warrenton, conveniently located between Rt 29 & Rt 55 with easy access to I66, near Vint Hill Road with quick drive to VRE. Near commuter lots in Warrenton Rt 29, Haymarket Rt 15/I66 and Gainesville Rt 29/I66. Full house generator, new attic fan, HVAC & water tank replaced 5 years ago & upgraded attic insulation to help retain energy & keep you comfortable. Xfinity/Comcast installed. Ready to live in tranquil setting but want proximity to great shopping, dining & commuter options? This home is for you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Stick Built, Mason
3,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Other. Other, Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop, Heated, Poured, Partial
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Waterfall, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Premium, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)